was freaking amazing!
Robert is da bomb!
and m hooked on this
www.niketraining.com.my
Stark, Just stark.
edit: I was right, Jon Favreau was iron's driver in the movie - Happy Hogan! And man, Jeff Bridges was Obadiah...dang, I could not for the life of me guessed that! His hair, his hair....wait, i mean...what hair?? And I missed a short treat after the credits when Samuel L Jackson came out. There's gonna be a sequel...man, I really wanna watch iron man again!
Robert is da bomb!
and m hooked on this
www.niketraining.com.my
Stark, Just stark.
edit: I was right, Jon Favreau was iron's driver in the movie - Happy Hogan! And man, Jeff Bridges was Obadiah...dang, I could not for the life of me guessed that! His hair, his hair....wait, i mean...what hair?? And I missed a short treat after the credits when Samuel L Jackson came out. There's gonna be a sequel...man, I really wanna watch iron man again!

0 Responses to “Iron Man”
Post a Comment